|Victoria (with titi Beli's help) made a card for Bertrand.|
- Bertrand is hospitalized with no discharge set.
- The valium protocol is on indefinite hold. (This may actually be for the best. More on this later.)
- Bertrand's temperature and sodium (which was very low) are normalizing.
- His WBC, RBC, platelets have all come back low and liver values have re-elevated.
- A working theory is that depakote may have slowly given Bertrand hyponatremia (low sodium) which could be exacerbated by a virus.
- Another less likely theory is sepsis.
- A blood culture is pending. Other cultures (strep and urine) have returned normal.