December 28, 2009


I was desperately hoping to get at least the results for Bertrand's MRI and MR Spec today, but my phone messages have gone unanswered. I will try again, in person, tomorrow when I take Bertrand in for his blood work. I was supposed to take Bertrand in today, but he took an almost 4 hour nap after his lunch, which made it impossible. In a way I was glad he got one more day of rest, since his hands, feet and arms are all still bruised from the seven failed blood draws last week. :'(

I hope we get some results back this week--good news--to start the new year off with! Please wish us luck tomorrow.


  1. Kiki
    There us akways a better day tomorrow!
    Seguimos con fe y esperanza en que tengamos buenas noticias.
    Con mucho amor, Titi Lili

  2. Good luck, with all my heart!!!!

  3. Hi, I have been following your posts for a little while. When I first saw your son on the you tube video, I recognized my daughter. I have been looking like crazy trying to diagnose her or recognize another child that has been diagnosed. My daughter is almost 16 months old has global delay and startle or myoclonic seizures. (one every five seconds) She just started on the ketogenic diet last month. I would love to get a chance to talk with you maybe through email. We live in Canada and I am curious about the differences in medical care and how our kids are being treated differently (if they are). I have researched extensively all of the possibilities it could be and agree completely with you that more docs should share their medical knowledge more often with parents. Who cares more than us? I have so many questions but living in a small town don't really know anyone in the same boat. my email is I'd love to share with you some positive techniques about intervention that seems to work (I have gotten pretty creative here!) and with both kids at the same keto time i'd love to be able to talk about that. Thanks, Amy, mother of Ava.